Mobile Airbrush Tan
Mobile Airbrush Tan
Book your custom airbrush tan with Denise today to take advantage of our pre-opening sale! All this PLUS more discounts when you purchase packages of multiple tans!
BEFORE — WHAT TO DO
- If you have any skin conditions, please notify the tanning specialist before the spray tanning application.
- Before spray tanning, shower and exfoliate. Any residue on the skin may act as a barrier making the tan less effective.
- Wax or shave 24 hours prior to your spray tan.
- Get your manicure/pedicure before your appointment—soaking your hands and feet in water afterwards will soak away your tan.
- Skin should be clean and dry. Do not wear any body lotion, deodorant or makeup.
DURING — WHAT TO WEAR
- Please come to your sunless tanning session wearing dark, loose fitted clothing and flip flops. Tight clothing such as jeans and undergarments may cause your sunless tan to transfer to your clothing and may cause your tan to develop unevenly leaving you with undesirable lines. The bronzer in the sunless tanning solution may transfer to your clothing or car seats, so please come prepared with a towel to protect your vehicle. The bronzer is water soluble and should wash out but please take precautions.
- It is the policy of our salon to require our male customers to wear at at least a speedo during an airbrush tan.
- You may opt to wear a swimsuit during your session or nothing at all, it completely depends on your comfort level. Disposable undergarments are available upon request. AFTER: NO SHOWERING OR ACTIVITIES THAT MAY CAUSE YOU TO SWEAT.
- Wait a minimum of 6-8 hours before showering, unless you have opted for the additive Accelerator, then you may shower after 4 hours. During your shower, you may see the bronzer washing off but please don’t be alarmed, the bronzer is a cosmetic enhancement and your tan will have already developed underneath. Lightly dry your body after showering. After every shower, we highly recommend using moisturizer to extend the life of your tan.
AFTER — WHAT TO EXPECT
- Your sunless airbrush tan should last approximately 8 days, depending on how well you maintain your sunless tan.
- Hot tubs, salt water, chlorine and excessive perspiration may shorten the life of your tan.
- Please remember that sunless tanning solution does not contain any SPF, so please protect your skin from harmful UV rays by applying sunblock if you are going to be out in the sun for an extended period of time.